Vacant Home Protection
Real Property Management First Class provides quality services to ensure a stress-free experience while you are away from your home. Our professional managerial service will inspect both the inside and outside of your home to safeguard your property and belongings and ensure its security.
How does it work?
After our consultation and walkthrough, RPM First Class will conduct scheduled home visits. Your home will be securely locked upon completion of these visits, and you will receive a notice of all results. If there are no issues, we will email you the visit date and time.
If an unfortunate event is detected, you will be notified via phone. Photos will be taken and emailed. After reaching out to you, we will happily contact your vendor of choice to schedule and make repairs. If you do not have a contractor of preference, we will arrange a visit with one of our own.
Vacant Home Protection
- Evaluate seasonal maintenance and snow removal to maintain the exterior aesthetic of your home
- Safely collect and secure all packages, mail, and other deliveries
- Maintain the temperature of the home while looking for signs of potential water leaks, damage, or mold
- Evaluate and clear hazards from the roof, gutters, and sidings of the home
- Ensure all mechanicals, faucets, toilets, sinks, lights, and other appliances are in working condition
- Verify working smoke detectors, carbon monoxide alarms, and security systems
- Evaluate steps, doors, and windows to secure the inside of the home from animals and intruders
- Verify no signs of vandalism, theft, or damage
- Scheduling of maintenance and repairs
- Storm preparation and cleanup
- Meet and unlock the home for contractor visits
Step 1: Contact us!
There is no charge and no obligation. Upon initial conversation, a walkthrough can be scheduled to look at the home and develop and maintain a service plan with associated pricing.
Step 2: Beginning of Service
Our service will begin monitoring your home on the agreed date. A Real Property Management First Class team member will regularly visit your home to conduct home checks and provide the services listed above.
After each visit, our team will send an email report outlining and detailing the condition of your home and any issues that may have come up. Home visits can be made weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, or we can create a custom schedule to your liking.
Pricing for our vacant home watch service will vary based on the frequency of visits, the size of your property, the number of bathrooms, kitchens, appliances, etc., and any other unique features of your home that require checks or maintenance. Pricing and costs will be established during our no-fee walkthrough visit of your home so that you can clearly understand the services you receive. Give us a call!
The Real Property Management Difference
We are the eyes and ears in watching over and maintaining your home on a regular basis while it is vacant. We provide a comprehensive and proactive approach to ensure peace of mind when a homeowner is away.